Customer Success Representative
Our Values: Learning . Impact through Innovation . Teamwork
We make education into an experience! We have a real passion for designing engaging education technology that brings learning to life. Our team has a strong gaming background combined with expertise in VR, simulation and UX. We bring these skills together in custom solutions for medical simulation and healthcare training based on PeriopSim (www.periopsim.com) our award-winning iPad and VR digital experience based training solution. If you have a passion for helping people to learn and a desire to make an impact on health and safety, join our team.
Why join our team?
It’s an exciting time to join the PeriopSim team right now as we expand further into the healthcare education industry. At the onset of the pandemic, the creation of our desktop and tablet application led us into new markets which in turn resulted in significant growth. Our leadership is empowering and our team culture is friendly and welcoming.
Who we are looking for:
At Conquer Experience we treat our customers like our best friends. Do you have a genuine desire to help people learn? Are you passionate about making an impact on health and safety? Do you always go the extra mile for customers? If so, come join our team! We are looking for a Customer Success Representative who will manage a portfolio of customers, strengthen retention and cultivate advocacy. You love working with our customers to understand and continuously align to their business goals and to optimize the value they are getting out of PeriopSim. You will be setting them up for success from onboarding to renewal.
How will you help us?
- Managing a portfolio of customer accounts in the Surgical Technology and hospital education industry, ranging across USA and Canada.
- Onboarding new Educators
- Providing Tier I technical support to your customer portfolio
- Drive retention by proactively engaging customers, to ensure they are receiving optimum value from our application and escalate any potential risk of churn once identified
- Be the Voice of our Customers – Become an extension of our customers’ team and identify opportunities of growth, nurture customers into advocates to further our goals, and act as the customer’s champion and liaison internally
- At least 2 years working in customer support/success with sales responsibilities
- Awesome relationship building skills to cultivate positive customer experiences and long term partnerships
- The ability to work closely with a remote team and customers
- The ability to consult and ask questions while having a solution-oriented mind
- Exceptional presentation, written, and oral communication skills
- Be a quick learner and able to complete tasks independently, but also be willing to ask for help if needed
- Coachable and great work ethic
- Experience in working with Slack, customer support tickets, G-Suite, Zoom
- Post-secondary education in business, technology or a related discipline and Tech-savvy with proficiency in MS Office and CRM maintenance, in particular Hubspot would be an asset.
- Experience in healthcare/medical education is a major asset
- Occasional travel may be required when conditions permit.
What we offer:
Term of Employment
Competitive compensation offered with commissions on renewals and upsells.
Location of Work
East Coast, Canada. Ability to work from home. Parented in our Dartmouth, NS, Canada facility.
- Competitive compensation and benefits for full-time permanent staff
- Dynamic work environment with constant innovation and technical challenge
- Technical leadership and on-going professional development
- High-tech work facility
Send resume for facts and a cover letter describing why you are well suited to the position to:
Thank you for your interest in Conquer Experience. Only those candidates with a skill set that match our requirements will be contacted.