Serious Games Quality Assurance
Our Values: Learning . Impact through Innovation . Teamwork
About us: At Conquer Experience we are using Game Technologies, Neuroscience and Education Methods to create superior learning experiences in both 2D and Virtual Reality. We make education into an experience! We have a real passion for designing engaging education technology that brings learning to life. Our team has a strong gaming background combined with expertise in VR, simulation and UX. We bring these skills together in solutions for medical simulation and healthcare training based on PeriopSim (www.periopsim.com) our award-winning 2D and VR digital experience based training and assessment solution.
Why join our team?
It’s an exciting time to join the PeriopSim team right now as we expand further into the healthcare education industry. Our leadership is empowering and our team culture is friendly and welcoming. Come work with us and play a role in shaping our company as it grows.
Who we are looking for?
Do you have a genuine desire to help people learn? Are you passionate about making an impact on health and safety? Do you want to take your passion for games and apply it to a rewarding purpose? Do you like to dig into a problem until you find the cause? If so, come join our team! We are looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist who will be able to provide valuable information and data to the Content Studio and management teams to ensure that our Customers receive the best value we can deliver. Quality is incredibly important and it’s the first thing our customers experience.
How you will help us:
- Be the Eyes, Ears and Voice of our Customers – Become an extension of our customers and identify opportunities of growth, change and improvement in our products. Advocate on behalf of customers and act as their champion and liaison internally.
- Use appropriate techniques to explore, probe and measure our education content generating valuable feedback, insights and data to the company.
- As part of the team, help prevent issues from reaching customers.
- Adopt best practices and introduce new techniques to ensure we stay ahead of the competition.
- Refine and continually improve our QA framework and processes.
- 2+ years of experience analyzing, verifying and testing games or other software
- Natural affinity and desire for a career in QA.
- Experience with Jira or similar software
- While able to work within a box, capable and willing to expand and adapt as needs and scale change.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and on a team
- Ability to balance multiple projects and priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for games, healthcare and education!
- Bonus would be experience with client/server, Unity, Virtual Reality, CouchDB/CouchBase databases, Internet facing applications, Microsoft Azure infrastructure.
- Foundational knowledge gained from a relevant post-secondary program, diploma or degree.
What we offer:
Term of Employment
Competitive Salary offered
Location of Work
Remote, with a possible future change to a hybrid model with some work at our Content Studio in Dartmouth, NS, Canada.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Dynamic work environment with constant innovation
- Technical leadership and on-going professional development
- High-tech work facility when conditions permit.
- Ability to work from home.
Send resume and cover letter describing why you are well suited to the position to: