We make education into an experience! We have a real passion for designing engaging education technology that brings learning to life. Our team has a strong gaming background combined with expertise in Virtual Reality, simulation and UX. We bring these skills together to create a state of the art solution for healthcare training and assessment. If you have a passion for helping people to learn and a desire to make an impact in healthcare, join our team.
We are innovators and problem solvers, we love to tackle new and different challenges and never stop learning. We are self motivated, highly organized, with minimal hierarchy and a great leadership team.
- We are happy to come to work everyday
- We are constantly learning
- We leave a lasting impression with our clients and partners.
- We want to leave a legacy.
Our Purpose: Make the world a safer place for people to do their best work using neuroscience, technology and education.
Our Values: Learning, Impact through Innovation and Teamwork.
What you’ll be doing:
We are looking for a Sales Representative to take a key role in developing new market segments. We are a small, agile team, so the ideal candidate should be a generalist comfortable with wearing multiple hats. Experience in sales, marketing, healthcare training, healthcare technology and/or perioperative nursing is a major asset.
- Prospect and qualify new sales leads
- Schedule meetings and presentations with prospects
- Create, plan, and deliver presentations on company products
- Track all sales activities in company CRM system and keep current by updating account information regularly
- Communicate customer and prospect product pain points to appropriate departments
- Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects
- Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers
- Meet and/or exceed quotas
- Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 2-4 years of sales experience selling to hospitals and health systems
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Docs
- Working knowledge of CRM systems (Hubspot)
What we offer:
Term of Employment: Permanent Full-Time
Salary: Competitive compensation offered including commissions.
Location of Work
- Must be a Canadian resident and eligible to work in Canada.
- Remote, with a possible future change to a hybrid model parented at our headquarters in Surrey, BC, Canada.
- Competitive compensation and benefits for full-time permanent staff
- Dynamic work environment with constant innovation and technical challenge
Please send an application outlining your fit to the role to:
Thank you for your interest in Conquer Experience. Only those candidates with a skill set that match our requirements will be contacted.